- For its CharIT project, Robin Hood Israel Foundation (RHIF) is looking for a Software Manager on a part-time internship basis. The intern will play an active role in enhancing the cyber security of various Jewish and Israeli nonprofits and NGOs. The intern can work from the Tel Aviv office or work from home anywhere in the world.
- Manage coordination and implementation of defending various Jewish and Israeli NGOs and charities from repeated Internet and cyber attacks on their servers and websites
- Deal directly with senior software management at major firms
- Be responsible for cleaning up servers and sites
- Implement new safeguards to limit future cyber attack
What's in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to perform before highest levels of major Internet & software companies on actual sites under attack, rather than academic theory
- A dramatic improvement in your Rolodex of professional contacts
- Proof that you actually spent some time doing good for NGOs/charities while doing well professionally
- Affinity with RHIF's mission
- Proven knowledge of software management and cyber security
- Must own a PC or laptop
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Please send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org